Saturday 16 February 2013

Photo shoot

So, before I say anything else, I'm going to tell you that I'm really sorry for missing the last two installments. I was busy and being a teenager comes with boy troubles. To which I"m sure you all have/ will experience. But, in order to make up for my absence, I will shower you with a new photo shoot me and Emma-lee did on Valentine's Day. (Happy Valentine's Day, by the way.)
So, without further ado, our Little Red Riding Hood photo shoot:















So, what did you think? Pretty neat, huh? I like the way most of them turned out :)
Photo Credit goes to Emma-lee and the model is me. Thanks for stopping by. You are all wonderful and beautiful.
-Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I've just commented on Emma-lee's post but I'll say the same thing:
    BEAUTIFUL photos and a BEAUTIFUL lady! High fives to you both! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete